Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ways to Wear a Hat

The Bear snagged Daddy's hat and demonstrates a bunch of ways to wear it.

Backwards.

Backwards on a fire truck.

 
Backwards through the hole.




 
Forewords through the mesh.


In payment for showing off hat styles, the Bear makes sure to tell Mommy to clean the specks of oatmeal from robot car. In his exact words, "Car dirty," as he pushes the car into my hand.

 

The Bear surprises me by sharing one of his favorite foods - crackers. I ask him, "Mommy is hungry. Can I have a cracker." He laughs and says (cackles?) no. But then a minute later, he hands me not one but all three of his crackers.

 

Here is the Bear wearing a bear shirt.

 

Not just independent reading but independent block and Lego combined building.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment