Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dishwasher Pro & A Camera Secret: Monos!

Mr. Bear is quite skilled with dishwashers, specifically unloading. He loves to take out each piece, name them, and then hand it to Daddy.


The Bear also makes sure they are spot-free clean.
 

He also likes to take a quick swig to see if they are really clean.


And he has become quite efficient at making sure both hands are occupied - one transferring the dish, the other grabbing a new one. Mommy, being the ops oriented one in the family, is quite proud of his eye for efficiency.


My sister in law Lindsay gave me a tip about how to get the Bear to look when taking photos. Notice above that I've got some great eye contact. Luck? Nope. I bought a shutter hugging mono that goes around my lens. It worked great in getting the Bear's attention. Until he wanted to play with it himself.


And also dance with it.


And then - of course - kiss it.


It was a bit of a battle to get the mono back from him that I actually haven't pulled it out since!

No comments:

Post a Comment