Sunday, April 27, 2014

Photo Class: Lesson 2 Feedback

Assignment: Story-telling and Singular Theme

Shoot both a story-telling and singular theme image and turn in up to three favorties of either story telling and/or isolation.

Storytelling 1


Storytelling 2


Storytelling 3


Here is the feedback:

Member:
Instructors, Chris Hurtt/Bryan Peterson
Critique:
Analiza, Lovely job this week and i love that you are shooting with just the 35mm. Reminds me of my beginning days when I just had a 50mm to work with and it was freeing in a way! Love your storytelling shots and the one with the daffodils is lovely! I love the foreground interest there and I love it so much I'd love to have it even more of a beginning. For that, get lower to the ground which will push the flowers up higher in the frame so that it will block out that empty dirt area there behind the flowers and have the buildings be right behind the flower. Love the other two shots. Storytelling 2 is really nice and I love the way you framed the scene in that sculpture. But the storytelling 3 shot is really something! Love the middle and end of the shot and the others do as well! You got two WOW comments and I agree! A perfect picture there! Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment