Sunday, May 17, 2015

Videos: Drumming, Reading, and Muppets

Thanks to Daddy, we’ve got some great videos. Here are some that date back to October 2014 (when the Bear was 2 ½. Can you tell I’m trying to catch up on photos and videos?

Oct 2014
Dino-fun: Mr. Bear is on the potty and showing off his dino knowledge. The Bear definitely knows more dinos that Mommy does.

Giggle Bear: Best giggles ever.

Jan 2015
Mr. Bear went through a (loud!) phase of drumming. Here are 2 videos:
Drumming Bear 1
Drumming Bear 2

March 2015
I can’t help it but I’ve become that Mom who talks about their kid a lot. As in, “How are you Analiza? It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you in the office.” My response, “I’m fine. But let me tell you about my kid, Bryson. He’s only 3 years old. But he can read!” It is true – I’ve got proof in this video – the baby CAN read.

May 2015
While I was visiting Uncle Rob in LA, Alex took some great videos of the Bear singing and tooting to the opening of Muppets.

Orange balloon





No comments:

Post a Comment