Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Funny Mr. Bear Sayings

#1) One of my favorite new saying that the Bear says often goes something like this:
Mommy: What did you dream about?
Mr. Bear (bobbling his head side to side): Mommy and Daddy!

#2) This is a shocker, especially given that the Bear HATES getting his hair washed.
Bryson to Daddy during bath time: Can you wash my hair?
Daddy: What?! Really?!
Bryson: Yes, Daddy told me that my hair is stinky.
Daddy: Yes, stinky!

#3)
Bryson - confused why Daddy is wearing slippers inside the house: Daddy, why do you wear slippers in the house?
Daddy: To keep my feet warm.
Bryson: Oh, so you can cook?

#4)
Daddy to Bryson: Does Mommy cook?
Bryson laughs: No!
Daddy: What does she do?
Bryson laughing more: She sits and waits for Daddy to bring her food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment