Sunday, May 17, 2015

Julianne Moore Goes to My Nail Salon

Now that subject line is misleading for a few reasons:

1) It assumes that this place is my nail salon (which if it's anyone's nail salon, it's Julianne's)

2) It assumes that I even get my nails done (which is never - the last time was probably India where it cost 4 cents and I had a little more time - ok, alot more time)

3) It assumes that I happened to see Julianne at the salon. Also, not true - the person who was doing my nails and I were making conversation.
Me (nosy, as usual): What are those tiny boxes over there? (pointing to a shelf of 50 or so tiny boxes)
Manager: Oh, those are tools for our regular customers who have been coming here for years
Me: Any regulars who might be famous?
Manager: Well, there's Julianne Moore.
Me: That explains why there are a bunch of photos of her behind you on the wall. I thought maybe you had an obsession with her.
Manager: She's been coming here for many years and is very nice. (Then proceeds to tell a story about how she got her to try a shimmer shade to match her dress for the Golden Globe Awards.

Um.... ok.

Here is the brow salon complete with bras and puppy.



Here's the nail salon.




No comments:

Post a Comment