Monday, May 25, 2015

Photo Tour: Croatia Cavtat Day 2

The jet lag is still hitting me hard and I had to hit snooze three times before scrambling to breakfast on time. I can say that proudly kept with a vegan diet (soy milk at breakfast) before we headed out to Cavtat. I passed out on the car drive there (and hoped I didn’t snore – at least too loud) and woke up to arrive at Cavtat, a peninsula where you can walk on a path that loops around next to the water. Unfortunately, it was pouring when we arrived, so we camped out in the car for a half hour (more sleep time for me!) before dashing off to a seaside coffee shop. Marsha and I then braved the drizzle and walked around to the church and around the peninsula. There are lots of funky shaped pine trees and boats, which makes for interesting scenery to photograph. Oh – and of course lots of cats.

After lunch (fusilli pasta with vegetables), we headed back to the hotel and spent the afternoon learning some Lightroom techniques. We then walked to a restaurant 15 minutes away for some spaghetti. Yum!































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment