Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Who Needs An Alarm Clock When You've Got Mr. Bear

It is a rare morning when I need an alarm clock. Mr. Bear is pretty reliable when it comes to the morning bugle. In fact this morning Mr. Bear outdid himself and actually said, "Up! Up!" This is different than the normal fire alarm crying so I was pretty impressed. I thought Alex had already headed to work but nope, he was actually lying on the bed next to B and the Bear kept repeating, "Up Dadda up!" Who can beat that alarm clock.



Here's Mr. Bear in his monster suit. He is counting in Spanish and English for me.




Just started Mr. Bear on Mandarin DVDs. Though watching the vids with him today, I think it is more helpful for me to dust off my very rusty language skills.

Being the organized Bear that he is, Bryson insisted on lining up all his cars on the table pre-show.
 Here he is using his chin to tuck in cars for maximum carrying capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment