Saturday, December 21, 2013

Big Boat!

I am sitting on the 4th floor of the Carnival Dream as I type. This is the mandatory safety briefing where we learn how to put on a safety vest. They also tell us that in the event of an emergency, it's women and children first. I am thinking about the book I read last night about the Titanic. Now I am thinking I should probably not jinx the trip. Ha!

My mom and dad are next to me. Alex and Bryson bailed and are snoozing back in the room (smart fellows!) Our room rocks - on a top floor with a balcony. Definitely beats my first cruise with my parents as a sophomore in high school where my brother and I shared bunk beds with my parents crammed in one room way below deck that had the tiniest of windows.

Mr. Bear's comment, "Big boat!" Man, he is a lucky bear.

Enough with my pointless thoughts, let's get to the pics!

Mr. Bear checking out the boat.

Mr. Bear boarding with Daddy. The entry way is part disco and part holidays.


Mr. Bear and Daddy on the balcony in our room.


Mr. Bear spots the Disney cruise ship next door.



Looks like I won't be able to post for the 8 days we're out to sea (heading from Port Canaveral through Roatan to Belize City), but I will take some good DSLR pics to make it up once I get back.

Happy holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment