Friday, December 20, 2013

Cracker in the Mailbox

I had foolishly thought I'd be able to confine the Bear's kingdom to his playpen, but it is becoming more and more clear how I am losing this battle.

Bryson's domination of the living room table.

In fact, the mailbox has become a staple item for the Bear so much so that it has a special place as our living room table's centerpiece.

Today while slotting the mail, he kept saying, "Cracker, cracker." I tried to ignore this (he tends to repeat his favorite food item in hopes that he will get what he wants) and so said back to him, "Mail, mail." He eventually gave up on me (to my relief since I probably would have just given him the cracker).

Imagine my surprise when I spotted B's secret hiding spot.


 Here he is running away with the cracker in response to my, "Is this cracker mama's?"



The Bear not only has the box but also a book about mail. This was the Bear's choice for his bedtime story tonight.



Bryson's new bath time trick.




12 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment