Monday, December 2, 2013

Hello Kitty, a Grizzly Bear, and a Panda Bear?

To take or not to take the fire truck. That is the question. Alex and I ended up leaving the Bear's coveted fire truck in Cleveland.

Now that we're back in NYC, we are seeing the city get into full holiday mode. Not sure if we'll get our own tree, but here is the Bear in front of one on the street.

We're also back to our Monday and Wednesday trips to the library. Here we are organizing the chairs - pulling them out and then putting them back under the table.

Some independent reading. Choosing wisely - Hello Kitty and letters.

Pointing out the animals.


Stool action.
 

 


Mr. Bear kept saying, "Panna" And I had no idea what he meant until I guessed panda. I tried to figure out what Arthur was - doesn't seem like a panda to me.

But afterwards Bryson then pointed out the panda for me on the rug and I thought - actually I could see how the Bear thought Arthur was a panda with those glasses. Observant little B!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment