Monday, December 9, 2013

Bryson Reads Mommy a Story

Oh how I love the library.
Oh how I love independent reading (read: Mommy relaxing time).
I think the Bear feels the same way.
Pointing out the animals on the carpet. Here, he is giving the gato a high five.
Next Boo grabbed a book and a stool and started independent reading all on his own.
In fact, he even set up his books for easy reading. (I had nothing to do with his neat set-up.)
 Day 4 of 12

More independent reading. Not only that, but he is really good about getting one (or maybe two) books at a time and putting them back.
Mr. Bear then progressed to the sofa with his elephant book. After reading independently, he then decided to start reading to me and started opening the book and pointing things out to me.
I guess Bryson was worried I wasn't getting it and even came over so I could get a closer look at what he was pointing at
I guess he wanted to make sure I saw the tusks.
Bryson loves the library!












High five!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment