Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Getting Kicked Out of the Library (Almost)

It seemed like a good idea on paper. Now that the park is closed, why not invite Bryson's playground friends to join us at the library? Except I somehow forgot that the more kiddos the more chaos. So instead of quiet reading time (my fantasy has Bryson reading his Dr. Seuss book and me reading my Harry Potter book), we instead had:

 I was surprised that with all the running around and shrieking, they didn't kick us out. Thank goodness Axel and Bryson are cute little guys. Or maybe because they had a few minutes of the pics below and they were able to fool the librarians into thinking they were quiet little angels.
 Five minutes later it was party time, completely with balloons - where did those come from?


 Check out his duck hat. First and last day wearing that guy - too small for his 99 percentile head.

I have to admit I was relieved when Axel's dad came to pick him up. But poor Bryson was pretty down in the dumps. I was able to distract him with a couple I Spy animal games.







No comments:

Post a Comment