Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bryson Wolf: Bryson Says His Full Name

Today I taught the Bear that he's a wolf :)

Me: What's your name?
B: Bryson!
(I quickly added the Wolf and asked again.)
Me: What's your name?
B: Bryson Wolf!

He is a quick guy, that Mr. Bear. In fact, he was able to respond to my questions.

Donde estan mis dedos de los pies?

Donde estan mis rodillas?


Donde esta mi pierna?

Donde esta tu lengua?

He might be catching up to Daddy's vocab level.

Bryson is also able to identify the nuances of different transportation vehicles and can point out cranes and car carriers on the street. I didn't even know the word for the latter before I looked at one of the Bear's books.



Careful little Bear is able to carry this entire load around.

Despite our hopes that B's area would stay confined to his play pen, the Bear is expanding a bit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment