Friday, November 22, 2013

Bryson Walks Home All By Himself

It's been awhile since the Bear has walked home by himself. He's usually strapped in his stroller by the time I arrive at daycare or we're too much in a hurry for me to let the Bear do his dawdling. And almost all every time we've attempted it, the Bear will at some point beg me to "Up!" Then I have to cajole/bribe him to take a few more steps.

Yesterday though not only did the Bear walk the whole way home but he also never asked me for "Up!" He did identify the airplanes, taxis, buses, trucks, and cranes all the way, but he kept moving. This is revolutionary stuff for Mr. Chunk.

Here he is stopping by the toy store. I am proud to say that when I called him to come back, he immediately responded. Nice!

By the way, a week ago, Mr. Bear went home from Daddy's daycare and he drank a full bottle of milk and ate not one but three bananas. Impressive even for Mr. Chunk!

Here he is in the Bear hat. Doesn't quite fit his 99 percentile head but he loves the hat and even kisses it.



No comments:

Post a Comment