Thursday, October 31, 2013

Why Have Chocolate When You Can Have Strawberries?: Happy Halloween!

What is an organic vegetarian toddler to do when surrounded by Halloween chocolate, gum, and cavity-friendly temptations? Mommy thinks the answer is obvious - hunt and gather treats for Mommy to enjoy :)

I asked Alex, "Looking back at the last 19 months, what is the worst/least healthy food we've ever given Bryson?" Alex looked stupefied (a rare look for this guy - let me tell you). Finally, he answered, "Cheerios?" I laughed and then paused, yep, he was not exaggerating. Daddy is a strict one...

So empty handed of gummy bears and Kisses, here we are:





Bryson and Daddy enjoy listening to the kids band (NYU was having a kids carnival complete with carousel, giant slide, bouncy castle, and face painting).


Instead of where's Waldo? This should be where's the candy?!



One kid is wearing a completely hand-created costume. The other is sporting one that Mommy got free at some hand me down Chelsea gathering.




My two boys. A pic that makes me go - awwww.


But Mommy likes this one more!


No comments:

Post a Comment