Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shag Hair, Casual Conversation with a Businessman and Ring Around the Dog Owner

I am trying to convince Alex that the Bear needs a haircut. (And to be clear, that's not me hacking it with my eyes closed. This would be paying someone legit.) Alex though is resistant to cutting Mr. Bear's (now called) Rapunzel-like head of curls.

To add to his feminine 'do, one of Bryson's favorite toys right now is this.



I do have to say I really like the multicultural doll though.
Bry seemed confused about what this was - his first manly helicopter

But nothing can beat a good old dog. Here Bryson is chasing this dog and following him as he went around and around his owner.



Bryson impressed me with striking up a conversation with this business guy. He pointed out a dog to make sure he was aware of a not-to-miss site.

Speaking of business guy, here is Daddy getting home and greeting the Bear.











1 comment:

  1. They're all my favorite shots. And yeah, keep the curls.

    ReplyDelete