Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cut! That's a Wrap! Bryson's First Haircut

Starting off the day with a power breakfast of buckwheat pancakes with bananas (courtesy of Daddy).


Doing some light morning work - lining up the cars (and bottle) and playing with his puzzle. 


We have been working on his colors for a couple weeks now, and despite that, every answer we get to, "What color is..." always gets a response of, "Yellow!" I was stunned when Bryson got this great gift from Lynn (thanks Lynn!) this weekend and that same day, he started pulling out each piece saying, "Blue circle. Purple rectangle. Red square..." What?!


Now for the big event! I know I hemmed and hawed over spending the big bucks (same amount as Alex spends on his) over a couple snips, but after my snafu on his bangs, I now realize that salons are worth it. These guys are pros - handlers who have bubbles, Elmo videos, Luke Skywalker wands all ready to go. Not to mention that they also let you pick which car you want to get your haircut in - a taxi, a boat, an old classic car. We got the old classic car.





We even got a certificate with his first locks of hair! I tell you - pros! 


And they even have an area with a couch (Mommy loved this) and a kitchen play area. Can you tell that Daddy's influence (and love) of cooking is taking hold (much to my relief!) Yeah - two people in the household who can cook and save me from my go-to meal of Chipotle burritos and/or nachos.



Bryson does not like rocking horses.


But apparently Daddy does.


For all my bad-mouthing, these guys are pros. We will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment