Thursday, October 10, 2013

Daddy and I Dance a Duo

Daddy surprised us and showed up at daycare for pick-up. We then went to Washington Square Park, played soccer, and then ta-da! Daddy and Bryson performed their own duo dance set.


Bryson continued his antics when we got home and showed off some hoarding skills. He insists on holding as many spoons, bowls, forks, chopsticks, and spatulas his chubby little hands can bear.

 

Bryson also has a very unique style of wearing my watch. I have no idea where he learned this but somehow he can keep that thing tucked in there for an hour! It might be that double chin of his that keeps the watch in place.




Bryson's creativity isn't limited to watches. He is also a skilled toilet paper tower builder.


I have to say that I am quite proud that he puts everything back (toilet paper, spatula, watch, book etc.) when he's all done.

I had a hard time narrowing down to my favorite pic, so here's a bunch of the Bear.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment