Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bryson-isms

1) Mr. Bear is quite the complimentary Bear. I'm not sure if Daddy is whispering in his ear or what, but here are the things he says...

... when Daddy is doing push-ups...
The Bear: Wow, Dada. You are very strong.

... when Daddy comes out freshly showered with a tie ready for work...
The Bear: Dada, you look very handsome.

(I then say, "What about me?")
The Bear: Mama, you are very handsome too.

... when Daddy starts dancing to the Grateful Dead or Phish...
The Bear: Dada, nice moves!

2) We went to see Daniel Tosh (comedian) last night and when we came home...

Me to the babysitter: How did he do?
Babysitter: Great - he can read!
Me (proudly): Yes, he can :)
Babysitter: And he can sure eat too. He took me on a tour of the fridge and freeze and showed me where everything was.
Me: Right. He can do that too.

3) Not sure where he is getting these new sayings, but the Bear has been spouting some interesting lines. For example...

... in the bathtub with Daddy, Daddy accidentally dropped the cup into the water.
The Bear in response: Don't worry about it for the rest of your days.

(Unclear what that one means.)

And another...

Daddy to Bryson: I saw a double decker bus!
The Bear: You've got to be kidding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment