Monday, June 1, 2015

Beat Up Bear

Email from Daddy while I was in Croatia...

Things here are going ok- Bubba and I are having fun, overall he’s been a pretty good Bear.  I sent you a separate email, but he basically got beat up by Connor Laiu at the park yesterday.  I looked over and Connor was just punching him in the face- Bubba now has two slightly black eyes and a big scratch on his nose and cheek.  I talked to the people at MKC and left a note for Connor’s Mom to call me.  My biggest complaint was that her nanny didn’t do anything or make him apologize, so I’m going to encourage his mom to do that.

But he didn't hit back and I was proud of him :)

Aside from that, we had a good trip up to New Paltz and a relaxing night last night.  Bubba’s been asking to watch “Of” for days, so I pulled out of a couple of them- hopefully not a concern but he really wanted to watch that and Froggies J

Last night I told him something and he said “You’ve got to be kidding me!!”  He also remembered to bring his big yellow 4x2 lego into the tub, and kept singing “I’ve got the yellow block. Woo woo woo woo!!”


Cute little Bear!




No comments:

Post a Comment