Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bryson-isms

#1) I was at a meeting in Connecticut for a couple days and so Alex and the Bear had some (as Alex calls it) "dude time."

Here's a text I got from Alex:

Bubba went on a huge rant about his stick being at the Filipino restaurant :)

He said someone took it

And you didn't say sorry

I said you told me sorry and then he felt better :)


(Now - commentary from me... how in the world does he still remember that? That must have been six months ago!)

#2) This morning on the way to school, we (as we always do) got into our routine and I asked the Bear: What two cars are you going to bring to school?
The Bear (look at me as if I have no idea what I'm talking about): Mommy, I already picked them last night. I put them by the door.

And yes, sure enough, there were his two cars (police car and bulldozer) waiting for him lined up by the door.

Woah - organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment