Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eda-Mommy and Chipotle

As Mommy types, the Bear is snacking on some edamame (which the Bear calls eda-mommy).

Lucky for the Bear that Daddy is quite the chef. Otherwise he would be eating off of Chipotle and quesadillas everyday.

Last night, Daddy went to a concert, and Mommy and the Bear were left to themselves. First, the library. Then Chipotle tofu burritos. The Bear of course ate all of the tortilla part.

Later, the Bear made a phone call to Daddy on his toy cell phone and had a conversation:

"Hello, Daddy! How are you?
"Yes, what are you doing?"
"I am riding my fire truck!"

:)

Update - Daddy is cooking Ramen tonight.

I heard Daddy say, "Oops! Oh NO!"

Mommy: What happened?

Daddy: Oh thank goodness. Crisis averted.

Mommy: What crisis?

Daddy: I lost my bandaid and wasn't sure where it went. And then I found it. And it wasn't in the food. Score!















No comments:

Post a Comment