Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Favorite 35 Photos from the Polar Bear Safari

I never thought I would be going on these more higher end trips but wow this one was quite mind blowing. Amazing knowledgeable, passionate, and experienced guide. Well-traveled, interesting, and easy going group. Ridiculously up close and personal with polar bears, arctic foxes, snowy owls, and ptarmigans. Only 16 people sharing a 50 person capacity polar rover (and did I mention the rover even had a clean bathroom). Delicious food. And very nice to spend quality time with my brother and my mom.

Perhaps we will maybe do another Natural Habitat trip again.

I probably took 1,500 photos and was proud to cull them down to 170. From there, Rob and my mom helped me to get it to our favorite 35 photos. And perhaps I will even put a couple of these on the wall!































No comments:

Post a Comment