Monday, November 28, 2016

Silly Bryson-isms

Texts from Alex to keep me up with their trip to Ohio for Thanksgiving

#1) Bubba: I have a human head and a ghostly body and light sabers for toes and a face but no eyes
And on and on and on

I have laser beams coming out of my eyes. We will rule this silly planet and humans will be our pets!!

#2) Bryson also is keeping with his trend of reading his counting book where there is a rabbit in an apron cooking and another rabbit (with a tie!) at the table reading the paper. Pointing to the rabbit with the apron, "Daddy cooking!" and pointing to the rabbit with the tie, "Mommy waiting for her food!"


#3) Bryson also continues to be worried about my ability to cook, "Mommy, you use the microwave since you don't know how to cook." Sadly, I can't really come back with anything to counter this...

No comments:

Post a Comment