Sunday, November 6, 2016

Kauai Flashback - Rob's Photos

One of the many benefits of having a brother who is good at everything (yes everything) is that when he picks up photography as a hobby (in addition to scuba diving, motorcycling, car racing, meditating, cooking, snowboarding, traveling - the list goes on...), is that we get awesome photos! And I even get some of myself too. Woohoo!

Here are some photos of our family trip to Kauai back in May. You might recall that I forgot Scarlet at the airport - yes, my memory is that bad. Thank goodness for Bryson to remind me with his very friendly non-passive aggressive, "I miss Scarlie." To recall that oh-so-wonderful memory, read here.

http://quirozwolf.blogspot.com/2016/06/you-know-its-your-second-kid-when-you.html

And with that, let's let Rob's photos steal the show.

























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment