Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Scarlet and Bryson Milestones

I am already forgetting some of Bryson's milestones. Did he get potty trained at 1.5 years old? Or was it 2.5 years old? All I remember is that Nana and Aunt Corey trained him during a visit to Ohio over Thanksgiving...

So to help with my memory, I'm going to try to share more milestones with both Scarlet and Bryson

BRYSON

3 years
Reading Step 1 books fluently

4 years - already able to...
Use multiple remote controls to turn on the TV, turn on the DVD player, and turn on the receiver (this took me several weeks to figure out how all of it worked)
Get his own utensil, bowl, and food whenever it is reachable

SCARLET

2 weeks
Eating consistently on 3 hour schedule

4 weeks
Start tummy time
Makes eye contact
Sustained attention and studies faces

6 weeks
Raising head briefly
Likes to look at black & white pictures

7 weeks
Holding up head comfortable for a long period of time
Start sleep training
Shift to eating on 4 hour schedule
Pushing herself up during tummy time

ANALIZA'S DISCOVERIES

While I'm sleep training, I've discovered using youtube's black and white newborn videos to help distract Scarlet and delay the next feeding. Woo!




No comments:

Post a Comment