Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Five Year Anniversary

Where does the time go? April 9 is Alex and my anniversary, although Alex said yesterday, "Is it April 11?" We are both so out of it with newborn care that I let that one slide :)

Here are some photos from the wedding. You might remember that I had broken my leg skiing in Jackson Hole six weeks before, hence the soft black cast. BUT I did manage to be able to join my friends in an "impromptu" choreographed dance to Prince's Dearly Beloved song that kicked off the entire wedding.

Thanks to Alex, Nana, and Aunt Corey for planning the entire wedding! It was the most fun wedding I've ever been to. Plus, Alex was kind enough to grant me my three wishes:
1) No walking down the aisle
2) Kick off wedding with Prince
3) No wearing a white dress

And the rest I left up to him - yeah!











































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment