Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bye Bye Summer: Kissing a Turtle, Snake Around My Neck

Celebrating the last week of summer!

First, spring (I mean summer) cleaning. Here I am helping momma with organizing the kitchen drawers.






Second, fighting for Tibetan rights. I'm standing up while they're laying down.



Third, jamming to a band and then going to the Big Kids Park, posing on my cruiser car, battling a bully (and having his mommy giving him a talking to), climbing onto a scooter by myself, and kissing a turtle (statue).











Fourth, reflecting (literally and figuratively) on life (and also playing some dj sets).






Fifth, going to the West Side County Fair and meeting a real turtle and getting a snake around my (and daddy's) neck. California King (and we're not talking daybed)!















No comments:

Post a Comment