Sunday, October 30, 2016

Bryson 4 Year 7 Month Birthday

1. Bryson is wearing jeans for the first time!

2. Bryson continues to help me with my memory:
Example: we worked on a birthday card for Lolo and a couple weeks later - on Lolo's birthday - Bryson asks, "Mommy, did Lolo get the card?"
Me: Huh? What card?
Bryson: Lolo's! It's his birthday!
Me: Oh - right! We should call him. (Thank goodness for people with memories to remind me!)

3. Bryson is also saving money.
Example moment...
Bryson: Mommy, we got $13 from MKC (this was change from a Mandarin class we signed up for).
Me: Ok, let me have it (and I proceed to put the cash in my wallet).
Bryson: No, Mommy, no! I want it!
Me (rolling my eyes): This is for Mommy...
Bryson (touching my arm emphatically): But Mommy, I need this. I want to save for the future!

Where in the world did he learn that? :)








No comments:

Post a Comment