Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bryson: Happy 4 Year 4 Month Birthday











Milestones:

Dressing by himself
Reading by himself
Biking and about ready to take off the training wheels
Lots of categories games, especially Star Wars Bad Guys and Star Wars Good Guys
Baths with Scarlet
Reading Harry Potter with Mommy during bedtime
Playing really well with Little Alex

Funny Moments:

#1) Talking to Daddy during bedtime:
Bryson: Listen, Daddy, I have something very important to tell you.
Alex: Yes, what is it Bubba?
Bryson: Well, I don't know if I can wake up early in the morning tomorrow and you might leave for work before I get up. So I won't be able to pick your two cars for you. So you need to pick your two cars now and put them by the door so they are ready for you tomorrow. Ok, Daddy?
Alex: Ok, Bubba.

#2) Coming home in the car from Nana's house after spending two weeks in Ohio:
Bryson: Daddy, I think my friends at MKC missed me a lot while I was gone.
Alex: Oh, really?
Bryson: Yes. But I didn't miss them. They just missed me.
Alex: Oh, OK Bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment