Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Video: Happy Birthday Uncle Rob!

Happy birthday to my awesome brother!

In tribute to being the best brother ever, here's a video. Video here

And also some childhood memories.



A sweet message from Rob.

Hey!  So mom asked me if I watched the video that you posted on your blog for my birthday and I was super confused so she brought up the link.  Turns out... I totally missed it!  So I just watched it.  Thank you so much for putting that together for me.  Its crazy how much we grew up.  Also funny to see how we go from not looking like our selves at all to totally looking like us now to again looking nothing like we look now.  There's a bunch of pictures in there that I've never seen, so it really cool to have new memories.

Thanks Ate, you've been a great sister.  Not just this past year, but always.

Love

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment