Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sneaky Spanish & Bryson Worksheets

Now that the Bear can be pretty adamant about his opinions, I haven’t been able to convince him to watch his Spanish DVDs. So imagine my pleasant surprise when I discovered that I could get him to watch Spanish DVDs by having him watch his favorite shows (which right now are Cars and Fire & Rescue). Watching movies is actually how I got my Spanish to improve a lot, so this should hopefully be a tried and true technique.



Now that the Bear is a Kanga, he is doing worksheets writing, practicing small, medium, large, and doing lots of fun exercises. Mr. Ted, his teacher, shared some worksheets with me.












Mr. Bear also spent a day at Alex’s daycare when MKC was closed for Columbus Day. They are pretty good with reporting out his daily activities.




No comments:

Post a Comment