Sunday, August 16, 2015

Grey & The Bear Playdate

Grey’s parents and I have been trying to get a playdate on the books for a while. Lisa and Alex (Grey’s parents) have told me that Grey has told them repeatedly, “Bryson is my buddy!” I finally told Bryson that we would invite Grey’s family over for dinner a couple days later, and in his excitement, the Bear went into his classroom yelling to everyone, “Grey is coming to my house tonight!” Rosie asked him, “Am I coming over?” The Bear responded, “No, just Grey! Grey is coming to my house tonight!”

So a couple days later, Alex put together Mexican night, and Grey and Bryson finally had their playdate. They played with Bryson’s fire truck, cars, dinosaur cards, and the Bear even tried to coax the Bear to read his dinosaur books with him.


Sadly – we just got the class lists for next year (at Manhattan Kids Club, they rotate the kids to new classes as they graduate to the next class that is slightly bigger), and the Bear is not with Grey. But he is paired with Axel – like old times…



No comments:

Post a Comment