Sunday, April 21, 2024

Analiza's Work

We don't talk much about our professional work on the blog. I'd thought I'd share a little bit about what I'm working on, which includes coaching women of color, facilitating leaders (including educators, Pahara Fellows, low income single moms), and sharing my book, The Myths of Success: A Woman of Color's Guide to Leadership. I've gotten the opportunity to do podcasts and host a woman of color CEO panel and networking breakfast. I've also been on the board of AARP helping advocate for the rights of our elderly with health, housing, and caring. It's also been wonderful to be able to share AAPI PD with educators.

I'm grateful to be working on a mission I care deeply about and to work with incredible people.





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment