Friday, May 26, 2017

Dodger's Game with the Family

Lots of benefits of having a bro. But when you're brother can also shoot some mean photos, boy are we talking benefits. Not only do I not have to take my heavy DSLR, but I get some great shots - and I get to be in a few of them too.

Shout out to Rob for sharing his photos with me - all of them below are from him.

And look for more great photos from his blog http://gemcoska.blogspot.com/

Here are photos from a Dodger's game. Good news is that the Dodgers won. Not great news (though we recovered) is the Bear was a bit tired, so I ended up borrowing headphones from the boy in back of us (yes, he was a stranger, but I did wipe them... at least I think I did). And the Bear ended up watching Netflix shows. Yeah, I know, I'm not into TV, but I'm not opposed to pulling out the big dogs of TV, snacks, and bribery when times call for desperate measure.














No comments:

Post a Comment