Monday, February 20, 2017

Lego Obsessed

Mr. B is obsessed with Legos. Alex texted me a quote the Bear said the other day, "I'm so excited about my TIE fighter pilot. I've wanted one of these for my whole life."

The downside is that our kitchen table is dominated by his Legos.

But the upside is that he's got cool little creations that he makes up himself.

And even better, this has been very helpful when trying to get Bryson to play "games" in preparation for his NYC Gifted and Talented tests. Here we are at Target. The Bear hemmed and hawed over which Ninjago to get. He opted for a couple smaller boxes since this one would have taken him 8 packs of test prep (aka "games") to earn. We decided to take a photo of these so that he could ask Santa for them for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment