Monday, February 20, 2017

Analiza's First Day at East Harlem Tutorial Program

I know this blog isn't about me, but I figure I would share the bigger updates, just so it's here for the record :)

I started a new job at East Harlem Tutorial Program as the Managing Director of Talent. What does that mean? I get the opportunity to lead a team on fun things like - who is our organization and why should people join us? Why should they stay? I get to help shape our culture, especially on things like diversity, equity, and inclusion (which I feel very passionately about). I also help build programs that support people feeling valued, cared for and that they are learning and developing and becoming their best selves. I'm very excited and hope to be there for a long time...

With that, here's a quick vid of me with a mural inside one of our schools.

https://vimeo.com/204870222



No comments:

Post a Comment