Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Childhood Memories

My mom is the Queen of Cleanses. She has inspired me to go through boxes and albums and stuff that I've accumulated over the year (and which my parents had graciously stored for me). So during my San Diego visit, I went through the remaining boxes and tossed a trashful of memories. Here are some digital remembrances.

My mom when she moved to the States.


Our first family photo.


Baseball and softball.





Senior photos.


Prom.





With our dachsunds Rusty, Sandy, and Pepper.


My cousin Tina.



Sky diving when I was at Stanford.



 Graduation.






In the Air Force in Taiwan.


In Japan.


In China - the Air Force paid for me to spend four months learning Mandarin.





My car conked out on my first day of work, and my dad flew all the way to Guam to fix the engine for me!


With the head of the Mongolian Air Force, Gen Ulaan.


Island Girl Power - a non-profit I started.


In Thailand.





Caribbean cruise.


A bunch of medals from races.


















No comments:

Post a Comment