Thursday, December 22, 2022

Holiday Fun: Christmas Trees, Skiing, and Smores Hot Chocolate

 Scarlet desperately wants to watch this movie. She's a bit obsessed with cats. Too bad I'm allergic :(


First weekend out skiing at Windham




Bryson asked if Santa was real. My response: Well, if you don't believe, Santa won't get you anything. And boom - he created this list. Yes, it's on the back of an Economist magazine. Didn't have any paper on the car ride.


Lunch with my Filipino friend Godfrey.


What's better than home-baked cookies?


Hot chocolate with smores cooked by a blowtorch (yes, really!)



We're at the Union Square Holiday Market. What should we try after hot chocolate? How about a nutella crepe?


Bryson's holiday concert. The Bear practiced the night before. For 30 seconds I'm pretty sure. Total.



Scarlet lost a tooth! Bryson urged her to ask for money. Scarlet opted for Pokemon cards. Fancy schmancy. Back in the day, I'm pretty sure I got a quarter.


This warms my heart.



Scarlet ready to rock - she got her brother's hand me down skis!


Killington for a powder day.


Making jumps - not me, the kids, of course.


Rockefeller Tree - that thing is 10 stories tall!


Cramming in birthday photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment