Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Quiroz Wolf Family Funniest Photos

Bryson and Scarlet's old modeling agency asked us to submit our funniest photos for an ad. We didn't get picked, but here's what we turned in. Just for kicks!

Scarlet & Dad rocking at a Phish concert.


This photo isn't that funny. But then you'll see the second photo, and then it kinda gets funny...



Who cares that I broke my leg right before my wedding? Crutches have many uses.



Who needs a crib when you can sleep on dad's head.


See... that crutch is coming in handy.


Grandma to the sloth: Give Grandma a kissy!


Did you get your vaccine shots?


When you can't wait for the second kid...


It's kind of cute. But kind of creepy too.
This lion owes my mom fifty bucks.

In our relationship, we do things called Surprise Date Nights. Like this one. Doesn't Alex look like he's enjoying this surprise?


This was Alex's idea.


This one was my idea. We entered the underwater pumpkin carving contest. And guess who won. This pumpkin plumber!


Ready, set, jump!


Stylin!


Yes, I am as freaked out as I look.


Bryson is playing hide and go seek. I'm not even trying to be funny here.


Super smart parents putting there 6 month year old in striking distance of cobras. Hmm...


Um, this is what led to the crutches. Worth it? Yeah! (maybe not...)


I showed this to a friend and said, "This is funny, right?" She said, "Uh, no. Just cute." Thank goodness for honest friends. No wonder we didn't get picked for this ad!



No comments:

Post a Comment