Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You're Pretty + Other Cute Bear Comments

Mr. Bear is quite the sweet and silly Bear. Here are a few of his most recent comments.

#1) When I came out of the bedroom dressed for work, the Bear exclaimed, "You're pretty!" This could be because I schlep around in pajamas, but I'll take it.

#2) The Bear told Daddy, "I want to be a teacher when I grow up."

Later when I asked the Bear what he wanted to be when he grows up, he said, "Doctor!" Then a minute later, "Fireman!" Then a minute later, "Mommy!"

I tried to explain to him that it's not really possible to be a mommy. He could be a daddy though. Then I asked him if he would have a wife. He shrugged, "Wife?" I tried to draw an analogy, "You know, like Kermie has Ms. Piggy." Are you going to have a Ms. Piggy? He smiled, "Yes - Mommy you are Ms. Piggy and Daddy is Kermie."

Nice to be compared to a pig...

No comments:

Post a Comment