Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Funny Mr. Bear: Buying Instruments

I am swamped at work so haven't been posting much, but here's a funny conversation that the Bear had with Daddy.

Bear: I want more instruments!
Daddy: What instruments do you want?
Bear: Cello, drums, oboe, french horn, saxophone...
Daddy: Well, if you want those instruments, we will need to buy them.
Bear: Yes, buy them!
Daddy: But to buy them, we need to have money.
Bear: Yes, buy the money!
Daddy: Well, to get money, Daddy and Mommy need to go to work. That's how we get money.
Bear: Yes, Bubba goes to work too!
Daddy: Bubba goes to work?
Bear: Yes, let me get my computer. I am going to work.

The Bear then walks over to get his computer (gift from Uncle Kevin) and then begins to play songs and sing.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment