Sunday, July 14, 2024

Bolivia

Thanks to James Encinas, a friend I met at Pahara, who invited me to join him for a visit to his homeland in La Paz, Bolivia.

During the 6 day trip, James introduced me to his wonderful family, the teleférico (a skyway public transportation system, his cousin who is a shaman Juan Pablito and his sweet wife Kourmi who let me stay at their place. It was a beautiful, spiritual experience. And I walked away clearer about my life and how to show up more present, with love, and confidence in my safety and myself.

On our last day, our taxi broke down on the way to the airport and we almost had our flight canceled. A coup was happening! Luckily, the coup calmed down and we were able to make it back home.




































No comments:

Post a Comment