Sunday, June 30, 2024

Veterans Video, AARP, Women of Color Program, UP Facilitation, Stakeholder Program, Children’s Books

I had the opportunity to get selected as part of the Boss Up Veterans program. I feel fortunate to be selected to be included in their video – will post that link once I get it.

I also graduated from the Stakeholder Leadership and Governance Institute and hope to sit on a corporate board. I met Kathy Waller, CFO of Coca Cola afterwards before my flight left Atlanta for New York.

I also facilitated my first women of color 6-week leadership program and the UP foundation inaugural conference.

Mx E from Manhattan Kids Club read my book with her child Sunny and an old college friend Evan Chan reached out sharing similar news about his daughter reading my book.

I also attended the AARP’s conference at the United Nations. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment